Yes, the kids got to talk to Santa and tell him what they want for Christmas. I love when Santa comes to the church Christmas parties. It saves us from having to fight the crowds at the mall to see him. Our ward Christmas party was good. We had dinner then the primary sang some songs and did the nativity. McKenzie was the shephard girl who got to bring in the manger. She did so good and smiled ear to ear while she was on stage. Cooper and Ashley sang in the children's chior. For school, Cooper also sang with the 3rd & 4th grade classes. They performed at the Senior Center in Enterprise and at the school for their families. Christmas is busy but so much fun!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Santa Claus!
Yes, the kids got to talk to Santa and tell him what they want for Christmas. I love when Santa comes to the church Christmas parties. It saves us from having to fight the crowds at the mall to see him. Our ward Christmas party was good. We had dinner then the primary sang some songs and did the nativity. McKenzie was the shephard girl who got to bring in the manger. She did so good and smiled ear to ear while she was on stage. Cooper and Ashley sang in the children's chior. For school, Cooper also sang with the 3rd & 4th grade classes. They performed at the Senior Center in Enterprise and at the school for their families. Christmas is busy but so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute kids! I am so glad you sent your new info in your card. I love being able to keep up with old friends this way. Our blog is private, so I sent you an invite to the msn address you gave in your Christmas card.
When I get some time I'll try to read a few of your past posts. Congradulations on selling your home, sounds like you are happy and healthy, and that is what really matters.
Hey! It's your cousin Brenda, I sent you a Christmas card to Roy hoping it would be forward to you but it came back! I got your blog addy from dad, I saw your Christmas card - very funny (gross but funny) I had tears in my eyes laughing! I'm glad you have a blog! Here is ours: http://kraigandbrenda.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch! - Brenda
Post a Comment