Horray! We are finally moved and loving it. Of course there is still tons of decorating and rearranging to do, but for the most part, we are moved in. Houses are always a work in progress, I think. We love our circle and and being next door neighbors to my twin brother, Landon. Can you say "10 kids!"
Monday, September 14, 2009
New House!!!
Horray! We are finally moved and loving it. Of course there is still tons of decorating and rearranging to do, but for the most part, we are moved in. Houses are always a work in progress, I think. We love our circle and and being next door neighbors to my twin brother, Landon. Can you say "10 kids!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Love ones Your blog is wonderful thanks for sharing. Love you Grandma Pam P.S. Great dancers and quite the wrestler
Congratulations! That is so fun to get to be neighbors with your brother. Bet the cousins are WAY excited.
I do have to agree that your circle rocks. Especially those neighbors. What a cute house you both have!!
too bad we ruined your whole living by the twin brother thing... wait, nevermind. I won't take the blame! It's their fault for moving out!
Post a Comment