Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Tayson!



My blue eyed baby. I can't believe he's 3 years old already. Tayson loves...
  • to copy and tease Paxton
  • is so full of energy
  • always has a smile on his face, sometimes it's a mischievous one, but a smile none the less
  • loves his milk
  • is always asking for candy
  • is mommy's boy unless Grandma Madison is around
  • is most famous because of his hair
I love when he says, "I want you mommy." It's usally when he's in trouble or tired, but I love it because I get to sit and hold him. I love you Tayson! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

awww happy birthday tayson! he is truly adorable

Shawna said...

OMG He's a mini-Cooper! Love the big blue eyes, what a cutie.

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

Oh he is SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I love it. He is a big teaser though which makes me have to get him everytime I see him.