Sunday, June 5, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

Cooper was excited to get on the Yankees team this year. He was one of the pitcher and did really good. He even pitched a no hitter. Of course, he always reminds us about that. I was really proud of him and his good sportsmanship. His team didn't win every game, but he was always there to help bring the team up. He loved chatting "Yankee Rally" to help encourage his team.

Paxton is only 4 and still too young to play on a Little League team. He can't wait until next year when he can finally "verse" someone. We were able to sign him up for a Start Smart baseball program through the city. He loved it! Every day he would ask if it was Saturday because that's when he had t-ball.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

can't believe how good paxton is!

Brittney said...

haha, kent said after watching the video, "that is impressive. period." :)

Lora said...

that's funny. we're excited to see how he does as he gets older. by the way, thanks for reading my blog. you're the only one, i think.

E said...

could you film me from a worse angle? haha!

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

Lora, I read your blog! You are doing so good at keeping up with it. Okay here I go. I am going to blog everything that has happened so far since Iron Man. Get ready for a lot of reading!!

P.S. Love the videos. They are fun to watch.